Monday, May 26, 2008

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach

I am living proof of that.  My girl who knows me all too well, started Memorial day with a super breakfast explosion.  Words do not do it justice.  First, here's the entire spread...

Breakfast Spread 001

As you can see below, tasty southwestern style hash browns with a small mountain of toast.

Breakfast Spread 002 

Coupled with pancakes, cheese omelette, turkey sausages and tomatoes.

Breakfast Spread 003

All that with the usual assortment of jams, butter, cheeses (cream & farmer) and syrup.  Topped off with a glass of yummy milk and the engine oil I lovingly refer to as Cuban Coffee (yes it needs to be capitalized, its that damn good)

Breakfast Spread 004

After devouring everything in sight I promptly entered a food coma.  I for one cannot think of a better way to start the day.

No comments: