Friday, March 14, 2008

Here I go again on my own

Keeping up a blog has never been my forte.  I was doing alright on MySpace but then that site began to suck so I jumped ship to Facebook.  The former has the better blogging capabilities, but the later was the more interesting social network.  Instead of trying to keep both updated I'm going with a third option, external blog site.  I finally finished a journal (wrote in it cover to cover) so if I can surmount that hurdle I should be able to stick with this.

In all honesty, writing is something I love yet recently I've left no time to engage in it.  Multiple attempts at NaNoWriMo ended in failure simply because I didn't allot the necessary time.  Time has always been a tricky thing for me, but especially these last two years.  I'm looking to change that in the very near future.  Until then I will try to squeeze in the odd post or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it is pretty odd, so you've succeeded there.